I just updated to 1Password 7 I have had a family license for my two Macs and my iPhones, and iPad,

Options
cfoust
cfoust
Community Member

I can't find where to upgrade my all my devices for one price.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I just updated to 1Password 7 I have had a family license for my two Macs and my iPhones, and iPad,

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cfoust: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! That isn't possible strictly speaking, since there isn't any way to sell licenses for all of the apps together due to how the app stores work. However, a 1Password.com membership does include all of the latest versions, and also does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. And a 1Password Families membership includes 5 family members in the base price, so you can easily share vaults securely and help family members recover their accounts if they get locked out. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.