MAS 7.0.4 cannot communicate with Chrome 67

steven1
steven1
Community Member

I have removed the extension, rebooted my Mac, and reinstalled the extension. However, Chrome extension still cannot communicate with 1pw. When I click on the extension in Chrome, or even on the tool bar, I get the mini pop that shows the 'Enter Master Password' screen. However, 1pw is already unlocked.

This was working with 7.0.2.
Anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• steven1
    steven1
    Community Member

OK...it looks like somehow the old 1p6 mini was being found and launched. Not sure why, as I deleted it from the Applications folder. I did backup (copy) the old 1p6 to a separate folder outside of applications as a, well backup, and it is possible it was finding that version. I have zipped up the old version. Will see if that fixes this.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@steven1 - sorry to hear about the difficulties just now, as well as the delay in our response! I'm hoping you were able to solve this? Can you let us know whether you still need assistance?

• steven1
    steven1
    Community Member

Hi @Lars,

I was able to resolve this by zipping up the 1p6 outside of the Applications folder.

Thanks

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@steven1 - excellent! Glad you were able to solve everything and get 1Password running smoothly. :)

This discussion has been closed.