Feature request

sunnyard5666
sunnyard5666
Community Member

Hello!

More and more websites gets the TOTP functionality. It could maybe a good function to show somewhere (maybe inside Watchtower) which of the own logins (for whom TOTP is not enabled yet) offers TOTP.

At the moment every some months I have a look on this website, but in the meantime there are so many, that it is difficult to see all.
https://twofactorauth.org/

Maybe you will find a solution for that or you can do an arrangement with them? I think that could be a good function for all your users.

Cheers!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

Hi there @sunnyard5666 and welcome to the forum!

I have some pretty awesome news for you—we've used the API from twofactorauth.org to show you which of your logins you could be using TOTP 2FA on but aren't yet. Like, for real. :)

This is all part of Watchtower 2.0, which has already been released in 1Password 7 for Mac and on 1Password.com (the latter for account customers only), and it'll arrive on 1Password 7 for Windows in the coming weeks.

Enjoy, and let me know if you need any help upgrading to 1Password 7, or switching to a 1Password.com account if you don't have one already!

This discussion has been closed.