Unable to login on Mac with update 7

WilliamEvans
WilliamEvans
Community Member

I have a subscription for my iPhone IOS $3.99/mo and have been using version 6 on my Mac. After updating to version 7, I can't login. I am using the same password I have used to login on version 6 on a daily basis. The secret key and email are double checked. I can open my vault on the iPhone. I scanned the emergency QR code on the Mac but it still does not accept my password. What can I do to either restore version 6 or get version 7 to work properly ? And why is my personal subscription $3.99 per month if the new monthly fee including version 7 is $2.99/ month ?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OX 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm having a problem logging in after upgrading to version 7

Comments

• Hi @WilliamEvans . I'm sorry that you're running into some trouble. Can you do me a favor and send in some diagnostic reports for me? I'd like you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: url
    • Your forum username: username

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.