1password 7 - suggested items not showing the correct item after a while

albertungurungu
albertungurungu
Community Member

Hello

I'm upgraded to 1p7 a day ago and I'm getting a bit stressed about the suggested sites.

It seems that the first time I access the website using 1password 7 it somehow hides the correct item, which is suggested one, from the list. Showing only the other ones.

But after a couple of minutes I was googling, when I go back and click the 1password icon in the browser it shows the correct item there on top of the list. Is there some kind of indexing it's doing in the background? If so, does it have to do it whenever I access the website for first time? I'd hate to have to wait this much for every site I access the first time after the upgrade.

I like how simple it was before, now all smart and shiny but complex.

Am I missing something here?

Thank you!

Albertungurungu

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: Dropbox + 1password

Comments

• albertungurungu
    albertungurungu
    Community Member

Well, thanks everyone!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password mini has a new design in 1Password 7, but I'm sure we can help. I'm uncertain of what the context is specifically where you're having trouble, so knowing the URL for an example would be helpful. But, generally speaking, when you press ⌘ \ at a webpage, 1Password will attempt to fill the login there if there is only one match. Otherwise it will show you a list of matches (which I think it what you have in your screenshot). "Suggested" is mainly for matching items to other apps -- for example if you're in iTunes and press ⌘ \ it should show you your saved Apple ID login. I hope this helps, but if you can give me a concrete example of what you're struggling with I'll be happy to assist with that too. :)

This discussion has been closed.