To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I Can't sign in @ my.1password.com

Options
Magiq1
Magiq1
Community Member

I can sign into my desktop app and browser app...but, not at my.1password.com I have sent a Diagnostic report I have not heard a peep from support in 4 days ...I was trying to switch from LastPass I had no idea I would have so much difficulty ...since I can't sign in I can't even cancel I'm just lost. I just don't get...and yes Key and password are correct

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Did you sign up for a 1Password.com account? How are you currently syncing your passwords? And which version on which platform are you running 1Password?

• Jacob
    Options

It looks like Steve responded to your email so we'll keep that conversation going for now. :)

ref: DXG-35435-578

• Magiq1
    Magiq1
    Community Member
    Options

Yes sorry about all this, I use my pc windows 10, 1pass app vesion 7.0.558 I was not able to sign up on my android phone, maybe this the problem I read that I can only cancel by signing in @ my.1password but I can sign in there..I am able to use the the 1password extension on google chrome...there just must be something i'm missing.(no iPhone)

• Magiq1
    Magiq1
    Community Member
    Options

I should have said I cannot sign in 1paasword.com to cancel

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Magiq1: I'm sorry to hear that. What was the problem you had on Android? Is it an old device maybe?

• Magiq1
    Magiq1
    Community Member
    Options

The problem is, Error Password, Key, or Email, not correct, I have no problem with the chrome browser apps, 1password X,.But 1password.com and ZTE max pro a just can't sign...I mostly wanted to use it on my pc win10, I downloaded the 1password for my PC I'm able to sign fine...So should my password Key Email work on all?

• Magiq1
    Magiq1
    Community Member
    Options

I cant sign into My.password.com on any device...just be as clear as I can.

• Magiq1
    Magiq1
    Community Member
    Options

Yes sorry about all this, I use my pc windows 10, downloaded 1pass app version 7.0.558, I tried but I was not able to sign up on my android phone, and I read that I can only cancel by signing in @ my.1password.com but I can not sign in it tell me my key and passwords are wrong yet I was able to sign when I started my account and added my payment card I'm in my trial period ..I am able to use the 1password and 1password X extensions on google chrome fine, I just Cant sign into my.password.com, I not sure what is meant by how I Sync my password? I uploaded my password from a LastPass CSV...hopfully this is enough info if not Ill just leave it here, ty

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Magiq1. I've noticed you and Steve already have a conversation going in email and can continue it there instead of back here on the forum. That'll help us to help you quicker so we're not getting supported wires crossed between both places. :smile:

Thanks!

ref: DXG-35435-578

This discussion has been closed.