it would appear that Agile will not respond to my requests for assistance via their email link

SteveCL
SteveCL
Community Member

Old customer of V. 6 with paid upgrade to 7, installed & working, but only if i enter my 180ish passwords manually.
i have followed your instructions, and they are not written to answer problems encountered. problem is with migration of previous versions password data. how can migrate my data successfully? thank you Steve

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:it would appear that Agile will not respond to my requests for assistance via their email link

Comments

• SteveCL
    SteveCL
    Community Member

Previous version 1Password 6.7.1
    OS High Sierra Version 10.13.4
    Sync Type: Unknow

• SteveCL
    SteveCL
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

Current Customer of current V. 6 version with paid upgrade to 7, installed & working, but only if i enter my 180ish passwords manually.
    i have followed your instructions, and they are not written to answer problems encountered. problem is with migration of previous versions password data. how can migrate my data successfully? Previous version 1Password 6.7.1, OS High Sierra Version 10.13.4,
    Sync Type: Unknown, thank you Steve, PS: let me know if I am in the support queue to contact, [email address removed]

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

Hi there Steve! We've received your emails and my wonderful teammate Megan sent you a reply a few hours ago—she'll troubleshoot this issue with you over email. In case you're not getting our emails, do let me know.

• SteveCL
    SteveCL
    Community Member

Sorry for delay. Henry or Megan have not received any emails at my email address from either of you.
    My Current status is i am still trying to do a mass import off all my 170 plus passwords from V6 to V7.
    I have not been able to use V6 on my MAC ever since I upgraded. Thank goodness I did not load V7 to my pioneer iPad.
    I created one new password in V7.. Honestly, I am not really sure what benefit V7 will give me as a private single user. I loaded V7 mainly due to it being an upgrade and as V6 was great thought V7 would be to. Please assist and advise. Signed; Frustrated Steve

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

Hi @SteveCL! Can you check your spam filter to see if it snatched up Megan's emails to you?

ref: WQX-74914-695

This discussion has been closed.