I have data such as "passport" stored in my 1password6 on my mac, does not sync that data to IOS

amcohen
amcohen
Community Member

I have recently realized that certain data such as passports, SSN, and Drivers licenses which I do have saved into my 1password on my Mac are not syncing to my 1password on my IOS.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: wlan
Referrer: forum-search:passport

Comments

• amcohen
    amcohen
    Community Member

Do I need to have ProFeatures/ProCategories installed on IOS to have this data sync?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

I'm sorry but it's impossible to deal with problems like that without a little more basic information about your setup and the problem. Please tell us exactly what version of 1Password you are using (go to 1Password > About 1Password).

You say you're using WLN to synchronise your 1Password data between your devices. What happens when you synchronise your devices? What does iOS 1Password > Settings > Sync > Primary Vault say about the last time synchronisation occurred? Are you saying that some items are synchronised and some are not synchronised? Assuming they are all in the same vault I find that very odd.

WLAN synchronisation is, in my experience (I use it all the time), rather tricky at times. I often find rebooting both devices helps to kick it into action—or simply turning Wi-Fi off and then on again on my Mac. Have you tried that?

Stephen

• amcohen
    amcohen
    Community Member

My apologies, it was a simple issue of needed to purchase the pro features for IOS, as soon as the purchase was confirmed, all data in question immediately became accessible on the IOS device. Thanks.

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

Glad that solved it for you @amcohen! My teammates and I are here for you anytime—let us know if you need any more help anytime. :)

This discussion has been closed.