Problems with overflow of program memory when you turn on 1 Password7

abg
abg
Community Member

Hello.
When you start 1Password7, after 3-4 minutes the computer hangs and starts to slow down.
In the screenshots the status of the program memory of the computer ...
Program 1Password uses 122 GB of memory - I think it's so much ...
I have to close 1Password7 forcibly - after that the computer starts working normally ..
Help me please.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

What exact version of 1Password are you using (for example, 7.0.4, which is the latest release)? Do you use a standalone licence or a subscription at 1Password.com? What is your macOS version number?

Stephen

• abg
    abg
    Community Member
    • 1Password 7.0.4
    • standalone licence
    • MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5
    • Apple MacBook Pro 13" Core i7 3,5 GGz, 16 Gb, 1 ТB SSD, Iris 650
  • Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @abg! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing just now. To get a better idea of what might be going wrong, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#GGC-71836-822]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @abg only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: GGC-71836-822

• abg
    abg
    Community Member

I sent the diagnosis 2 days ago .. But I still have not received a response ((

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@abg - ah, I didn't catch that you were already communicating with our email support team. Looks like Michael has been taking care of your conversation via email. Let's keep the conversation going there instead of having to try to coordinate multiple responses amongst multiple people here across multiple communication channels. Thanks!

ref: KMV-61916-899

This discussion has been closed.