More than 5 family members?

Options
mrblaise
mrblaise
Community Member

I have a large family (5 siblings) and I am trying to introduce 1password to the entire family. Is there a way to have more than 5 people in a family subscription?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mrblaise: Yep! If you're paying through the 1Password.com website, you can add as many additional family members as you want. Any above 5 are billed at 1$US per month each. Cheers! :)

• mrblaise
    mrblaise
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty : Thanks it is great to hear :) Just to clarify 1password.eu works as well not just .com rigth? I didn’t realize that there is a european version, just after I created my account on the .com site. I already emailed about this ([#TYY-61427-552]), but I’d like to pay in euros, is that possible? I already migrated all my families data to 1password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018
    Options

@mrblaise: Correct. 1Password.eu and 1Password.ca also support inviting additional people. And that will be billed in Euros and CAD instead for each respectively. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! Also happy to help with moving to a different server. :)

ref: TYY-61427-552

This discussion has been closed.