To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Why did I just receive an account verification email?

Options
fssbob
fssbob
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Memberships

Days after signing up for a family membership which is working properly, I just received an email saying "You're almost ready to go. Click this button to verify your email address and finish setting up your account." This would have made sense at the time I signed up, but receiving it now is concerning.

Ah, I think I know what's led to this. At the beginning of the signup process, I discovered I had accidentally gone down the path toward an Individual account rather than a Family one. So I went back to the beginning and proceeded correctly down the Family path.

The email I received now is a duplicate of the one I received back when I had incorrectly started down the Individual path. It looks like the AgileBits system is now trying to erroneously resume the Individual account signup process. Is there anything that needs to be done?

(The email address I used for the aborted Individual account signup is the same that I then used for the successful Family account signup.)

Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.13.5
Sync Type: 1Password Server

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@fssbob: Ah, gotcha. Sorry for the confusion there. Indeed, that's happened to me a few times when I'd started the signup process to test something. Since you didn't finish signing up and don't want to (for that account anyway), there's no action you need to take. But be sure to let us know if you need help with anything. :)

This discussion has been closed.