I corrected all my goofs and 17 is up and running.To log in I go to program pref.account click

bobby269
bobby269
Community Member

te web address and it sometimes log me in. If I am already logged in will it tell me my masterpassword is incorrect. I think that is what is happening.I copy and paste the correct number.
Prior to 1 7 I had a password to open the program which is still working properly. Is this correct.

1 6 and prior were stand alone programs. One is on my Wife's mac and I have one. I would like to keep it this way. I don't want to combine the information. My mac has it installed. What would I have to do to install it that way on my Wife's mac computer.

Using latest mac 10.13.4 software-1 7.04-i cloud.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:[I sign in through 1 7 (pref. account and click on the web address}Sometimes it won't accept my mast](https://discussions.agilebits.com/search?Search=I sign in through 1 7 (pref. account and click on the web address}Sometimes it won't accept my mast)

Comments

• It looks like you have an email conversation going with us as well, so let's keep things there for now. :)

ref: HQQ-76574-755

This discussion has been closed.