[bug] After importing a csv file from bundlehunt, the imported lisense key is not "copyable"

jxsl13
jxsl13
Community Member

The csv file contains the following dummy content:

"TEST-License","Software-Version",License,"First Last Name",info@example.com,BundleHunt,https://downloadlink.tk,https://example.com/,Readdle,$59.99,,"2018-06-06 14:35:35",#0,

After importing the license key, I get this:

As you can see, the version has this "copy" surrounding and the actual license key was correctly chosen from the csv file, but when I hover over the license key, it does not surround it with the copy border and doesn't show the copy button.

Due to the limitation of screenshooting my mouse, I drew them in the screens.

1Password Version: latest 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13 latest
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jxsl13: Just to clarify, are you not able to select the text to copy it? Software License items don't have a "clickable" field for the license key at all, since those can take many forms; that's why it supports multiple lines too. So this doesn't appear to be an import issue. But double check that for me to be sure.

• jxsl13
    jxsl13
    Community Member

The auto copy button does not pop up.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jxsl13: That's what I'm saying: there is no copy button for that field, but you can select the text and copy it. ⌘ ⇧ C will also work if the license key is the second field in the item (it should be, but it's possible to leave it blank).

• jxsl13
    jxsl13
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

What exactly do you mean with cmd+shift+C? (cmd+c ?)
    Also, I find it quite weird that for some license keys the copy button does pop up and for some it does not.
    Not visible, I'm holding the cursor over the license key field in each screenshot.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

What exactly do you mean with cmd+shift+C? (cmd+c ?)

@jxsl13: If you press ⌘ ⇧ C when the item is selected, it should copy the second field, which should be a the license key.

Also, I find it quite weird that for some license keys the copy button does pop up and for some it does not. Not visible, I'm holding the cursor over the license key field in each screenshot.

Thanks for letting me know! I'm not seeing that here though. Are you able to reproduce that with a new item? It almost looks like you've created custom fields there. "Lizenzschlussel - Mac" is definitely not part of the default template. That may be why you have a single-line field that has a copy option on hover in that case. Let me know.

This discussion has been closed.