How to verify conversion to OPVault?

cacloutier
cacloutier
Community Member

In upgrading to 1PW 7 for Mac last week (which I did without fully realizing what I was getting into), a dialog box came up telling me that I needed to convert my Primary Vault to OPVault format. I don't know if I actually did this. Is there some way for me to verify that I did and, if so, that it was done correctly? I am reluctant to update my iPad and iPhone until I know that everything is working properly on my MacBook Pro. Additional info: I am running High Sierra Version 10.13.5. In the process of upgrading to 1PW7, I also switched from a standalone licence (purchased from AgileBits and syncing through Dropbox) to a membership.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:In converting from Licence user to subscription on MacBook, not sure if I converted to OPVault.

Comments

• Andrew_Lapadat
    Andrew_Lapadat
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cacloutier

1Password 7 only supports the OPVault format. If you can see all of your vaults (sounds like you've got 1) and items properly, there's nothing to worry about. The fact that you're on a membership makes the process even more streamlined, so feel free to add this account to your iPad and iPhone as well! If you've got further questions, feel free to get in touch with us. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.