To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Switching from Apple subscription to individual licenses provide by company

Options
talalnab
talalnab
Community Member

Hi 1Password peeps,

I had a license through Apple, and then I joined a company that provided individual licenses (not managed by them). I signed up using the link they sent me, and I imported everything I have from my personal account.

When I stopped the Apple subscription, it was fine for a month, and then my account froze. How can I make sure I use the license provided by my company and get my account unfrozen. I need it urgently for work.

Thanks,
Talal

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:switching license

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey Talal, We can definitely help with this. Since we'll need to discuss information specific to your account, we'll need to continue over email. Could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com? Please include a link to this forum thread, and reply here with your Support ID that you'll receive in an automated email. That'll help us connect the dots.

• talalnab
    talalnab
    Community Member
    Options

Cool, this is the Support ID I got : #PXH-52399-435

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@talalnab: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: PXH-52399-435

This discussion has been closed.