Lost all data

Ian_Bursill
Ian_Bursill
Community Member

I emailed on the 5th June, followed up on the 8th June it’s now the 11th and I still haven’t had a response or a solution. I’ve upgraded to 1Password 7 from version 6 (Standalone). I've lost all data upon installation of version 7. Tried importing data into 1password 7 from my dropbox data file. It imports 17 entries and then errors out. I have 100s of passwords and other critical data that I need to re-import. Can someone help? Also, just to let you know, I find upgrading versions to be really difficult. Why can’t upgrading be made seamless instead of so confusing?

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ian_Bursill, welcome to the forum! We are happy to help!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with the upgrade to 1Password 7 and with contacting support, but rest assured, we are here to help.

To better assist you, I’d like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/92036/lost-all-data#latest
    • Your forum username: Ian_Bursill

That way we can “connect the dots” when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :smile:

Once we see the diagnostics, we’ll be able to better assist you. Thank you very much!

• Ian_Bursill
    Ian_Bursill
    Community Member

Thanks Jad, I already emailed a Diagnostics Report on the 5th June. I've had NO reply. Do I need to do that again?

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

@Ian_Bursill thanks for the prompt reply. No need to send it again, we have just found the ticket and will be in contact shortly.

ref: FNF-76164-366

• Ian_Bursill
    Ian_Bursill
    Community Member

Thanks Jadchaar! :)

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

No problem @Ian_Bursill, please let us know if you have any other concerns :smile:.

• Ian_Bursill
    Ian_Bursill
    Community Member

Thanks to Laura in support, all now sorted!

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

@Ian_Bursill great to hear! Apologies for the late response on our end, support has been backed up since 1Password 7's release.

• Ian_Bursill
    Ian_Bursill
    Community Member

No worries folks, totally understand, we're all human! Many thanks for the swift response to this forum post though! Cheers.

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Cheers! Glad we could help!

This discussion has been closed.