To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade from Individual to Family option not working?

Options
magurac
magurac
Community Member

I've had an individual account since early 2018 running on a Mac. With the release of 1PW7 for Windows went to switch to a Family plan and upgrade the wife's machine. Logged on, went to billing, select option to upgrade, supply a "name"/URL. Next, clicked upgrade which greys out after hitting it and nothing happens after that.

Tried from Mac/Safari and Windows/Chrome - Both react the same way. Opened ticket #ZIP-24994-471 a few days ago but no response yet.

Next steps?

1Password Version: Version 7.0.4 (70004001)
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: OSX 10.13.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• magurac
    magurac
    Community Member
    Options

I just tried again this morning and I'm still not able to get past the "Upgrade-Account" button. After it is clicked nothing happens?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @magurac,

I’m sorry for the delay. Our support team is a little backed up due to the launch, and our normal response time of ~24 hours has stretched into a few days. I’m really sorry about that. We’ve had massive interest in 1Password 7 and lots of folks are writing to us about it. We’re doing everything we can to catch up as quickly as we can.

Please try using the “Invite People” link in the sidebar to upgrade, instead of going through the billing page. There is currently an issue with upgrading throught the billing page that we are working on.

I hope that helps! Thanks.

Ben

ref: ZIP-24994-471

• magurac
    magurac
    Community Member
    Options

Yep - That did the trick Ben - Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that helped. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.