Restore Old Style Mini

ms_cardino
ms_cardino
Community Member

Hi,

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong with version 7, but I really miss the older style of 1Password Mini. Previously it only took one click in the toolbar and one more click to select the login I wanted. Now using version 7 it takes one click on the toolbar, one click on the category, or Suggested Items and a final click on "Open & Fill". Similarly, if I only need to copy a password from a login, it takes a lot more clicks. I really miss the automatic hover & open behavior of the old 1Password Mini.

At the very least, is there any way to have it default to always have "Suggested Items" selected?

If none of this is possible, can I restore the older version of 1Password?

Lastly, how do I get back the "Show Username for Multiple Logins" feature?

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ms_cardino: We don't have any plans to "restore" the old version, as that would mean giving up the benefits of the new design, like being able to edit, match items outside of the browser, and just generally be able to get more information more quickly. I think that would be what is commonly called "throwing the baby out with the bathwater". There's definitely room for improvement with the new design though, so we'll continue to take your feedback and everyone else's into account as we develop future versions. Specifically, showing the username would help, and we'll be making suggested items smarter. And you may want to try ⌘ \ to fill a login on the current webpage. It can save you a lot of time. Thanks for all of your feedback here! :)

This discussion has been closed.