To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Don't remember master password after 6months of not using 1password

Options
Mike_Wlodarski
Mike_Wlodarski
Community Member

Hello,

No one answer my mails.
I don't remember my master password after 6months of not using this app - I was trying everything, nothing works. Is it possible to recover my account or delete my email from base and create new one with that email address?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Mike_Wlodarski
    Mike_Wlodarski
    Community Member
    Options

I was trying everything from 1password guide, i need some help from customer support of this app

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

If you cannot remember your master password, there is no way for you to recover your data. No one else has your password, and there is no way for anyone (including AgileBits) to reset your account to allow you into it without the password. By any chance do you have a Family Account? If so, another family member should be able to help you get back in. If not, you'll have to start over. (Note that I am assuming you have a membership account, since this section of the forum is for questions about memberships.)

If your issue is to get back into your account (but not your data), then it may be possible for someone to help you do that. I'm not sure myself, but I'm sure an expert will be along to give you information about that.

• Mike_Wlodarski
    Mike_Wlodarski
    Community Member
    Options

so this account is gone, sad

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi @Mike_Wlodarski - It looks like you've emailed us as well and my colleague was able to get back to you. We'll wait for your reply back!

ref: YGZ-53248-641

This discussion has been closed.