To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot access my account

Options
nbudnitz
nbudnitz
Community Member

I have entered my secret key and my master password, but I cannot get into my account. The message says that my master password is incorrect, but that is not true, according to my emergency kit.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I have entered my secret key and my master password, but I cannot get into my account. The message says that my master password is incorrect, but that is not true, according to my emergency kit. Can you help me, please.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi @nbudnitz,

I’m a little confused here as you mentioned in your message that you’re using 1Password v4 on Windows, and are syncing via Dropbox. 1Password 4 doesn’t support 1Password membership accounts. It wasn’t until 1Password 6 for Windows that 1Password membership was supported on Windows. If you’re using v4 on Windows, and also have a membership, it is possible the Master Password for each is different.

If you’re still having trouble please reach out to our sales team at sales@1password.com. They’ll be able to assist you in starting over with your membership account. When you email in you’ll get an auto-reply with a support ID. Please post that ID here.

Thank you!

Ben

ref: WZK-52939-663

This discussion has been closed.