Still can't use 1Password when multiple users logged in to my Mac using Safari [fixed in 7.0.5]

JoeBloeC7
JoeBloeC7
Community Member
edited July 2018 in Mac

1Password 7.0.3 (build #70003001) – released 2018-05-31 release notes stated:

Fixed an issue that could prevent multiple users on the same system from using 1Password within Safari when Fast User Switching. {apple-issues#1428}

I still cannot use the Mini icon under these circumstances. I know there are others with the same problem. I would like to be able to use 1Password 7! Please help.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: macOS 10.13.5
Sync Type: Families subscription

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

You're quite right. The changelog did indeed suggest we had it fixed but as you and others have found it hasn't. The developers are aware and we are politely reminding them that for those that use Safari plus fast user switching, 1Password 7 is basically unusable and that it does need remedied.

• JoeBloeC7
    JoeBloeC7
    Community Member

Problem solved! The fast user switching in Safari OP7-Mini problem is fixed for me as of today. I downloaded v 7.0.5 BETA-2 and the problem is gone. Hooray! Thanks to everyone at Agilebits for all of your hard work. Nicely done!

• Thanks for the update @eishapiro. Hopefully we can get that fix into a stable version soon. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.