To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I am unsure where to activate my license - bought as part of a Cleverbridge bundle

Options
peterkold
peterkold
Community Member

I am unsure how to proceed. I bought 1Password 6 as part of a Cleverbridge bundle in 2016. Now I don't know how to proceed. Is my License active? I cannot login using my email address.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot activate my account.

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

If you have a licence for 1PW6 you can certainly use 1PW6 (for as long as your OS supports 1PW6).

The latest version is 1PW7 which requires a separate purchase. You can either subscribe, which I recommend if you have devices on more than one platform, and perhaps even if you only have one device, or you can buy a licence. There isn't an upgrade price from 6 to 7, but at present there is a discount for version 7 (for everyone).

If you actually have 1PW6, then double-clicking on the licence file should get it going, though there are other ways to activate. The main point is, of course, that your licence does not work on 1PW7.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @peterkold

It looks like danco pretty well covered it but if you have further questions please let us know. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.