After upgrade 1P App and Extensions do not work

lungrunner
lungrunner
Community Member

I am not able to launch 1P in either Chrome (V 65.0.3325.146) or Safari (11.1.1). I tried deleting Extension. Reinstalling via AgileBits website and from 1Password 7>Install Browser Extensions. Also, when 1P is opened in the App in MacOS and I click on the Item title or the "open and fill", nothing happens. I have restarted computer, Zapped PRAM but no difference. Initially when I purchased upgrade I bought the AgileBits sync but when I found 2 Vaults operating and doubling my items, I deleted the AgileBits Vault and am back to iCloud. Yet, I can launch a login fine with my iOS iPhone. Yet, 1P on my iOS has two vaults:Primary and Personal. Primary is set. Both Primary and Personal are toggled on. Vault for Saving is set at Primary. Suspect my problem has to do with Vaults. My desktop has one vault: Primary is checked. Personal is not. Vault for Saving is Primary. I went back and tried setting all to Personal . Still not launching.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lungrunner - I've already replied to your posting of this issue in another thread, so I'm going to close this one out. Let's keep the conversation going over there instead of in multiple places. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.