To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how do I use Vault.agilekeychain file

Options
davidakoontz
davidakoontz
Community Member

I've upgraded on my Mac to 1password 7 (from 6) and the upgrade appears to have removed the version 6 software - I don't know my secret key. So I'm a bit lost... I would assume I stored the secret in 1password... seems logical.

Trying to recover... I find this file in dropbox: Torchwood-Vault.agilekeychain is this an emergency recovery file - how do I use it. When clicked it launches 1password 7.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.14 beta
Sync Type: don't know
Referrer: forum-search:how do I use Vault.agilekeychain file

Comments

• davidakoontz
    davidakoontz
    Community Member
    Options

hmm, kinda thought someone would give me a hint... nothing huh?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@davidakoontz: We try to reply to everyone's messages in the order in which they're received. We're not able to reply to everyone as fast as we want right now since we're getting a lot of questions about the new versions, and when you send us multiple messages in multiple places, that also takes longer. Thanks for your patience.

While 1Password 7 cannot use AgileKeychains directly, you can use File > Import to add the data from that to a vault in 1Password. I'll follow up with you via email as well in case we need further details.

ref: VSJ-23355-187

This discussion has been closed.