Cannot open 1P on new Mac 10.13.4

hallygally
hallygally
Community Member

Hi, I purchased my version 6 from your website, not from the MAS. After switching to a new mac mini I cannot open my vault which is working w/o problems on my other apple devices. My password is not accepted on the new system (10.13.4). I´m 100% sure the pw is correct. What can I do?
-Thomas

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @hallygally

Are you certain you’ve set up the Primary vault on the new Mac to sync with the same 1Password keychain in Dropbox that the other devices are syncing to? Do you have multiple vaults?

Ben

• hallygally
    hallygally
    Community Member

Yes, absolutely sure. there are 2 vaults, one for my wife and one for me. Mine is the primary. I just checked it on the other devices, all is running ok. My MBA has the version number 689001 running, on my new system is the 689000, but I can´t believe this is the reason why.

• hallygally
    hallygally
    Community Member

"Failed to unlock. Cannot load keychain profile."

• hallygally
    hallygally
    Community Member

No one to help?

• hallygally
    hallygally
    Community Member

Ok, so I have solved ot: the sync with dropbox was not finished. Dropbox is not downloading the data linear but randomly and it seems a small file was missing.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018

That would explain it. Thanks for the update @hallygally. I’m glad to hear you were able to get this working, and I’m sorry for the delay in replying.

Ben

ref: FXX-57994-859

This discussion has been closed.