password mini too dark

sudonym
sudonym
Community Member

New mini with black background makes colored password numbers and symbols very hard to read. How can I get the white background shown in online screen shots? Also, why are launch panels on both MacBook and iPhone still showing old key slot instead of new design?

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5 / 11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1password 7 mini dark

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Since your comments don't seem to have anything to do with Windows, I've moved your post from there into the Mac category. 1Password mini in 1Password for Mac will only be dark if you've set that in System Preferences. You can disable it if you prefer to have a lighter experience, and this will make an even bigger difference for you once Mohave is released publicly.

However, I'm not sure what "launch panels" and "old key slot" design you're referring to. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.