I keep getting a message that there is a problem with the database missing files.

goates
goates
Community Member

I keep getting this same recurrent message. I had it synced to Dropbox, then changed to iCloud. Still got the message. Then I upgraded to High Sierra. Still get the message. I deleted all the old backup databases. That also didn't help. I'm out of ideas. Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13
Sync Type: iCloud now (previously Dropbox)
Referrer: forum-search:I keep getting a message that there is a problem with the database missing files.

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Hi @goates 👋, welcome to the forum! We are happy to help!

I’d like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/92306/i-keep-getting-a-message-that-there-is-a-problem-with-the-database-missing-files#latest
    • Your forum username: goates

That way we can “connect the dots” when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :smile:

Once we see the diagnostics, we’ll be able to better assist you. Thank you very much!

This discussion has been closed.