Shortcut

Jonas_H
Jonas_H
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Mac

I am having trouble using the shortcut to sign in on my MacBook Air - I'm supposed to type 'cmd + backslash'. However, to make the backslash itself, I need to type 'Alt + Shift + 7'. By my logic, I would then need to type 'Cmd + Alt + Shift + 7', but that does not seem to be working...

1Password Version: 7
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: Latest
_Sync Type:
Not Provided

Comments

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@Jonas_H What language are you using. This is the char I see when I use your keyboard shortcut: ‡ On my MBA, the backslash char is below the Delete key and above the Return key.

• Jonas_H
    Jonas_H
    Community Member

It is a Danish computer. There is no key between delete and return, the former is right above the latter! I have no problem making the backslash with the command mentioned in my original post

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@Jonas_H The Danish keyboard is mapped differently--as you may have noticed. Have you tried using just Option-Shift-`. Thats the key directly to the left of the Delete key. If that doesn't work, we'll just have to wait for an AgileBits commenter to chime in. hth

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

Hi @Jonas_H, you can see the current keyboard shortcuts used by 1Password by going to 1Password 7 > Preferences, and looking at the Keyboard shortcuts section of the "General" tab :smile:.

If you need more assistance, please let us know.

• Jonas_H
    Jonas_H
    Community Member

Excellent! There it said to use Cmd + '
    And that worked! Thank you very much, I was getting rather frustrated about this, but now I know how :-)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Jonas_H - awesome! Glad @JadC was able to help point you in the right direction. :)

This discussion has been closed.