I have upgraded to 1Password 7 and cannot access any of my passwords!!!

Telch
Telch
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Mac

I was a reasonably happy user of 1 password for years and spent the money (I have the email receipt) for upgrading to 1Password 7. I have spent hours trying to access my passwords with no success. This is a nightmare and the fact that you don't have phone support make the matter worse. Please call me at phone number removed by admin to help me get this working. You online support documents have been of no help in resolving my problems.

Thanks

Dr. Telch

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have upgraded to 1Password 7 and cannot access any of my passwords!!!

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Telch! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing getting upgraded to 1Password 7. As you mentioned, we don't have telephone support for installing/upgrading 1Password, but I'd be happy to help you.

Probably the best way to do that will be if I can get a closer look at what's going on with your specific setup. To do that, I'd like you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#RJS-63111-299]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out. In addition, please give us as detailed a description as you can of the steps you took in trying to get upgraded. The more information you can give us, the better able we'll be to assist.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @Telch only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: RJS-63111-299

This discussion has been closed.