1password 7 doesn't autofill when locked

arashwan
arashwan
Community Member

When I use the shortcut to autofill the passwords in a website, there are normally two scenarios. The first one is when 1password is unlocked, in that case 1password autofills the fields and logs in. The second scenario is where the problem happens. I have a macbook pro with fingerprint, it used to work just fine with previous versions, it used to prompt me to the unlock it using the fingerprint and it was smart enough to autofill the fields and log in without me clicking on anything else. Now, what it does is, it prompts me to unlock 1password using touch ID, and when I do, it does unlock, and it also opens the 1password mini window, then I have to click on the website name in the window for it to autofill and login.

I have attached two images, in the first image, you can see that 1password prompts me to unlock it using my fingerprint. In the second image, although it was unlocked, but the 1password window didn't go away in order to autofill the username and password to login. I have to click on the website name to autofill and login.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:autofill

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @arashwan! Thanks for reporting this one; we're actually in the process of testing a fix for it. I won't bore you with the details, except to say that with luck, we should be getting this one into beta before too long.

• arashwan
    arashwan
    Community Member

Thanks @Lars .

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@arashwan :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.