how do I communicate with agilebits

morleycooper
morleycooper
Community Member

I have written two emails without a response in one week.
When I change a password and sign in again to the site, 1PW defaults to the previous password which of course doesn't work! How to fix this is my question. I am at the mercy of emailing you as the only way to get my question answered but no response.
I have changed my passwords in the past without a problem. I have written agilebits before and had prompt responses! Frustrated! morley

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:agilebits haven't answered my repeated emails

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

I know that the support staff is running behind their usual response time because of the nearly simultaneous release of version 7 for Mac and Windows. It's taking them longer than you are used to to get to everyone.

In the meantime, when you sent those emails, you should have received an automated reply, which contains a case number. You might be able to speed things up if you post that case number back here in this thread.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @morleycooper! Sorry for the delay in our replies; @hawkmoth is quite correct: we've experienced a surge of support requests due to the new 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows. We try to answer support requests in the order received, but when you write in via email, the system creates a ticket for the request, and thereafter any replies to the ticket push it to the back of the line (because it has new information). The result of this is that if you keep adding to it before we reply, you effectively push yourself to the back of the line each time.

Fortunately, it appears as if my colleague Oliver has replied to your email, so let's keep the conversation going over there, if you don't mind. When we have to coordinate multiple responses to the same question among multiple coworkers over multiple points of contact, it winds up slowing the support times for everyone, including you. Thanks! :)

• morleycooper
    morleycooper
    Community Member

I missed the case number in the header. My bad. I should have responded with it to save everyone a lot of hassle. I have not heard from your colleague Oliver. In the meantime my brain kicked in (which is a rare occurrence these days) and I did the obvious....deleted the web account in 1PW and set it up again from scratch which solved the problem. morley

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

@morleycooper

Good to hear you got it all sorted. If you have any other issues, let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.