What do I have to do to make 1Password work with Opera for auto log-on's

Starflyer
Starflyer
Community Member

My 1Password works with other browsers, but with Opera, I have to copy and paste.

1Password Version: ver 5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os-x 10.13.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

There is an Opera thread here but I'm not sure whether any of the suggestions will help you. If they don't by all means post back here and say so!

Stephen

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Starflyer, I see you are running 1Password v5.3, so an upgrade to 1Password 6.8.9 (free for 1Password 5 users) should fix your issue. You can download 1Password 6.8.9 here. Also, make sure you are running the latest Opera browser version, which you can download here.

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member

JadC

I guess I'm good to go. I'm running Opera 53.0 on both my MBA and my MS Surface Pro 4 along with 1Password 7.0.4 on my MBA. I don't see where to see the 1Password version on my MS Surface, but it seems to work fine as well.

My setup info in the thread starter that says v5.3 must be in my info that needs updating.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Starflyer -- just to clarify, have you been able to get things working with Opera?

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member

Yes, Opera is working fine now. However, yesterday my MBA 1Password Dock icon showed a question mark and clicking on it did nothing. I removed the icon from the dock, went into Applications and clicked on 1Password which booted up fine and then operated normally.

• Thanks for the update. :) While 1Password is running you can drag its Dock icon to the spot you previously had it and that’ll make it stay there, even after you quit 1Password.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.