secure note in iOS not syncing to 1P7 Mac

oceanairre
oceanairre
Community Member

all 1P iOS apps current. 1P V 7.0.4 on Mac (membership) and current Mac OS. secure note created on iPad shows up on iphone but NOT on Mac

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:secure note in iOS not syncing to Mac desktop

Comments

• Hi @oceanairre ,

Does this only happen for the one note, or do other created items not show up on your Mac?

Thanks,
    Kevin

• oceanairre
    oceanairre
    Community Member

No, Kevin. I have created several “test” secure notes on either the iPhone or the iPad. They appear to sync but none of them appear on the Mac. Feel like I’m paying to beta-test your software. Have switched to Dashlane

• Hi @oceanairre ,

I'm sorry you are having trouble syncing.

It sounds like your iOS device is either using a different account, or it has some non-account (standalone) vaults on it. This sounds like something we can solve quite easily.

If you still wish to troubleshoot your issue, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/92616/secure-note-in-ios-not-syncing-to-1p7-mac#latest
    • Your forum username: oceanairre

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to see what the issue is and should be able to resolve it.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.