I added 1pass to my iphone thru the apple app store. How do I know if it is the 1 mo. free version

gingerwedin
gingerwedin
Community Member

I wanted to purchase the license for my iphone, but do not see where I was charged. How do I know if I got the free 1 month version or not? I want to buy the license. I already own the license on my macbook and have synced the two so it is working. thanks so much.

1Password Version: 6.8.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I added 1pass to my iphone thru the apple app store. How do I know if it is the 1 mo. free version

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gingerwedin: There is only one 1Password app in the iOS App Store, so you're good there. The App Store doesn't offer free trials for apps though. If you set it up with your existing data in Dropbox you can do the in-app purchase for the Pro Features though.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits, like automatic offsite backup for your 1Password data. But either way, we're here if you have any other questions. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.