no login email notification with the latest web app

bonbon
bonbon
Community Member

I am not sure, if I posted this topic in the right forum category. if not, please forgive me.

I just logged in to my 1password.eu via browser and realized that I didn't get email notification that someone logged in to my account.
I saw the latest web app release is version 519 - released 2018-06-26. Is it known bug or you just removed this feature in the latest release?

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: 1password.eu
Referrer: forum-search:email notification

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bonbon: Thanks for reaching out! I'm not aware of any change in this area. Have you checked your spam folder? Mine end up there sometimes. But just to clarify, is this the first time you signed into your account in that browser? Which browser version was it?

• bonbon
    bonbon
    Community Member

It‘s not the first time I visited 1password.eu. Usually Everytime I logged in to my account, I always got email notification except with the latest web app release.

Of course I did check my spam folder and there was no mail from 1password. And I use the latest safari version delivered with the latest mac os update 10.13.5.

It is a great feature in case someone logged in to my account.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bonbon: Thanks for checking. If you're still having trouble receiving the new sign in emails, please shoot us an email at support@1password.com and post the Support ID you receive here so we can look into it.

This discussion has been closed.