Unable to log out of 1Password account on MacOS Beta

Jeffjet24
Jeffjet24
Community Member

Hi, I am experiencing an issue with 1Password 7.0.6 where my account's vaults got scrambled and unusable. I checked online, and my account's vaults appear to be just fine.
So, my first instinct was to try to log out of my account, and then log back into it. I went into Preferences->Accounts and clicked the '-' symbol at the bottom of the list, and it prompted me to confirm and I confirmed. However, it did not remove my account from the list, and the list of the vaults did not change. I have tried restarting my computer, multiple times, and the account does not seem to be going away.

Is there a way for me to perform a clean reinstall of 1Password so it can remove my account and I can try to set everything up again from scratch?

Thanks for your help and please let me know if there is any more info you would like to have!

1Password Version: 7.0.6
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: macOS 10.14 Beta
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• Jeffjet24
    Jeffjet24
    Community Member

Maybe, does anybody know where 1Password stores its files on the Mac? Would maybe removing those folders work for cleanly uninstalling the app?

• @Jeffjet24,

That's certainly peculiar as that same behavior works fine on the current stable Mac OS release. I'll make a note to take a look at that behavior the next time i'm booted into mojave.

If you want to reset 1Password you can do so via the Help -> Troubleshooting -> Reset all 1Password data menu item.

• Jeffjet24
    Jeffjet24
    Community Member

Awesome! Thanks so much! That did the trick!

• :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.