Changing from an individual subscription purchased though iTunes to a family account

PaxEmilia
PaxEmilia
Community Member

Hi all,

I found this thread from a bit over a year ago describing the process of changing over from an individual to a family account if you subscribed through iTunes:
https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/75902/family-accounts-via-app-store-subscription

At the time you said your email support staff was swamped and I should jump onto the forum once I had sent the email. Im am doing so now in case that is still the case!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @PaxEmilia

Because this is a public forum we're not able to look up or change details of anyone's accounts based on requests here. We can definitely help with this, but as it requires digging into some account details could you please email our sales team at sales@1password.com from the email address associated with your membership? When you email in you'll get a support ID back from BitBot. Please post that ID here so that we can expedite your request.

Thanks!

Ben

• PaxEmilia
    PaxEmilia
    Community Member

Thanks Ben, I did email the support@agilebits.com email address mentioned in the older thread, but received no reply. I'll try the sales team email you mentioned.

• PaxEmilia
    PaxEmilia
    Community Member

Alright, got it! ID# is #GXC-82664-219

• Kabukulator
    Kabukulator
    Community Member

Hi, I also want to upgrade from an individual account to a family account. My support ID is #ESP-62232-459.

Could you please help me upgrade? Let me know if I need to do anything else.

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@PaxEmilia: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: GXC-82664-219

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Kabukulator: Thank you! I see that Cecilia has already replied via email, so please reply there and we can help you get sorted. :)

ref: ESP-62232-459

This discussion has been closed.