1Password Version: 7.0.7 (70007000)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: High Sierra 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jamesx2on, I’d like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/93112/opening-1password-with-touch-id-on-macbook-pro#latest
    • Your forum username: jamesx2on

That way we can “connect the dots” when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :smile:

Once we see the diagnostics, we’ll be able to better assist you. Thank you very much!

• jamesx2on
    jamesx2on
    Community Member

Thanks @JadC

[#WMI-65933-531] 1Password Diagnostics Report for James Jameson

• jamesx2on
    jamesx2on
    Community Member

Duplicate of this I posted earlier - still no response though: Re: [#PND-91698-386] 1Password Diagnostics Report for James Jameson

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018

Hi @jamesx2on, thanks for sending this. We will look into it. If we require specific information regarding your case, we will be sure to get in touch. Otherwise, stay tuned :smile:.

ref: WMI-65933-531

This discussion has been closed.