How can I determine the most recent updates to logins and passwords in my 1password cloud vault?

qfennessy
qfennessy
Community Member

I have a dropbox-synched vault with 951 logins, and a recently created 1password cloud vault with 925. They are 99% similar. How can I merge them and use 1password cloud for a single vault across MacOS, IOS and Android?
Thanks
Quentin

1Password Version: 7.0.7 (Mac), 7.0.6 (IOS), 6.8 (Android)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.5
Sync Type: cloud
Referrer: forum-search:I need to merge two vaults - one was recently branched from the other

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @qfennessy

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to "merge" so to speak, due to the vastly different ways standalone and membership vaults handle their data. You say you just recently switched to a membership, so you haven't changed any of the data within the membership, right?

If that's the case, you could just wholesale replace the contents of your membership vault with the contents of the Dropbox vault and be done with it. Does that make sense or are there changes that have already been made that you don't want to lose?

• qfennessy
    qfennessy
    Community Member

Hi Corey-
    I am not sure how many changes I've made to the membership vault. You are correct - it's a recent vault so there are not a lot of changes. Is there a way to sort the records in the membership vault to see the most recent changes?

• @qfennessy,

Yes: if you're using 1Password for Mac switch to the membership vault using the vault switcher (upper left) and then change the sort order to Date Modified. You'll find the sort order just below the search box.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• qfennessy
    qfennessy
    Community Member

Hi Ben - That was helpful. Now I have two membership vaults - one called Personal, and one called Primary Personal. I'd like to delete the vault called Personal and rename Primary Personal to Personal. Is this possible?
    Thanks
    Quentin

• Are you sure both of those are membership vaults? The Personal vault is a built-in vault and cannot be deleted. “Primary” is the name of the first added standalone (non-membership) vault.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.