Juggling admin for teams & a family

rodneyggg
rodneyggg
Community Member

I admin a 1Password team, and I aim to add a family account for personal use. Does that require me to juggle two 1Password logins, or is there an elegant way to manage both under one account? Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: OSX 10.13.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rodneyggg: Each 1Password account is separate. There is no way to connect a 1Password Families account to another 1Password Teams account, etc. I'm not sure what you mean by "juggle" though. You can sign into as many accounts at a time as you want in the apps. Does that help?

• rodneyggg
    rodneyggg
    Community Member

Thanks, Brenty. By juggle, I was referring to an elegant way to manage multiple accounts without having to log out of one and log in to another each time I switch. Slack does this well by allowing users to log in to multiple accounts at once.

• Hey @rodneyggg, all the 1Password apps allow you to sign into multiple accounts simultaneously - so you don't need to sign out and sign back in when using 1Password. On the 1Password website, you do need to sign out/sign in separately to each account, however it will remember your email address and Secret Key for you, so you only need to enter your Master Password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rodneyggg: But using multiple browsers and/or profiles is an easy way to access multiple accounts through the website too. I'd still recommend using the native apps though whenever that's an option though. Cheers! :)

• rodneyggg
    rodneyggg
    Community Member

Thanks, I'm native app all the way. I set up the family account, and it's easy to manage both from within the app. Many thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! Glad that does the trick for you. We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.