The URLs are all there in my logins list, but all my ID and PW entries have disappeared

Options
lmarks
lmarks
Community Member

Happened trying to add 1PW to my iPhone

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:The URLs are all there in my logins list, but all my ID and PW entries have disappeared

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @lmarks! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing just now. That's quite odd; I'm wondering whether you're looking only at Logins or if you've got All Items in view. You can check by clicking "Categories" at the bottom navigation bar, and then "All Items" -- see if you can see your Identities or Password items there. You should also be able to see the item counts in the Categories list.

If your data truly is not there, then -- assuming you've got a good (complete, up-to-date) copy of your 1Password data on your Mac or other device, try visiting Settings > Advanced in 1Password for iOS. Scroll down and click "Erase all 1Password Data." This will wipe 1Password data from your iOS device and quit 1Password. Find it on your iPhone's home screen one more time, re-open 1Password, and choose iCloud as your sync method. Let me know how that works for you.

This discussion has been closed.