Feature request: well-organized documents.

Doener_Kebap
Doener_Kebap
Community Member
edited July 2018 in Mac

Hello, this is more of a feature request than a Mac related thingie, put it here because I work on MacOS anyways:

I really like the Document category in 1P. I use it as my bin for important scans, passport copies, even bank statements. I can image to use it a lot more if the documents could be organized nicely. Right now there is absolutely no way to organize them: I cannot even tag them what I can do with other items in the vault. It would be great to see folders where I can archive my documents. Right now I've got 1 GByte for files in the cloud but no reasonable way to use them.

Oh, well. Just saw that there are tags. I'm sorry. Nevermind. :(

And now, since this is a strange malfunction: I used 1P when I made the registration for this forum. When I do the "Fill login or show 1P" here to show it, it does not open but puts my username in the title field of this form.

Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: OSX 10.13.5
Sync Type: 1P

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I really like the Document category in 1P. I use it as my bin for important scans, passport copies, even bank statements. I can image to use it a lot more if the documents could be organized nicely. Right now there is absolutely no way to organize them: I cannot even tag them what I can do with other items in the vault. It would be great to see folders where I can archive my documents. Right now I've got 1 GByte for files in the cloud but no reasonable way to use them.
    Oh, well. Just saw that there are tags. I'm sorry. Nevermind. :(

@Doener_Kebap: No worries! Just to clarify, Documents aren't meant as a "cloud storage" solution; they're a way to save important files securely in your account. So don't feel like you need to use up all the available space. :)

And now, since this is a strange malfunction: I used 1P when I made the registration for this forum. When I do the "Fill login or show 1P" here to show it, it does not open but puts my username in the title field of this form.

Indeed, if you tell 1Password to fill a login on a page without a login form, it can have some odd results. 1Password will do its best to do what you tell it to, even in odd situations like that. Sorry for the confusion that caused though!

This discussion has been closed.