Using 1Password browser extension also brings 1Password app window to the foreground

mstgrv
mstgrv
Community Member

I've noticed lately that a lot of the time, when using the 1Password browser extension, after typing my password in to unlock my vault, the 1Password app window will be brought to the foreground so that it sits in front of the browser window, but tucked behind the 1Password Mini window.

Should this be the case? I don't recall it happening in older versions. The idea of using the browser extension/1Password mini is to avoid having to use the full 1Password window, and it's annoying to have it brought to the foreground when you're explicitly using the extension/1Password Mini instead of the main 1Password window.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mstgrv - thanks for reporting. No, this should not be happening, and we're currently working on a fix for it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but appreciate your patience. Keep an eye on release notes and updates; we hope to have this one solved soon. Thanks! :)

ref: apple-1157

• mstgrv
    mstgrv
    Community Member

Seems this is still happening in 7.1.1, would be great to get this fixed soon because it's quite an annoyance.

• Thanks @mstgrv. Development is aware of the difficulty, we just have to find the time to address it.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.