Autofill with 1Password on Teams Login

I am using 1Password as my password manager. When I try to autofill my password on the 1Password for Teams login page, the password textbox cuts the autofill password off at 23 characters. My password is longer than 23 characters, and this makes autofill completely useless. I have to log into 1Password, copy my password and paste it into the password textbox. Please fix this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@scottlance: Unless I'm misunderstanding your description, it doesn't sound like something that needs to be fixed: text boxes have to end somewhere, but 1Password fills just fine into the field even when it cannot display the whole thing. Actually, even on websites where they're actively limiting the text field to accept only a certain number of characters (as opposed to only displaying a certain number at a time), 1Password can usually still _over_fill it. Of course, it doesn't do any good if the website won't accept it for logging in, but if nothing else 1Password.com does not limit the number of characters, and the 1Password app/extension fills there just fine. My Master Password is much longer than 23 characters. Have you tried signing in?

This discussion has been closed.