Confused with the Primary and Personal vaults

thanhdung756
thanhdung756
Community Member
edited July 2018 in Mac

I am confused with the vaults here. I have a primary and personal. I thought I supposed to save all my passwords and logins in primary. Not sure. If i sign on the Web to 1password I don't have my primary vault and whatever is in there. Help to resolve and clarify please.
Also I opened a business an though that I may need to upgrade the account for the family use. So I can safe passwords related to my work. I don't have a lot. Please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @thanhdung756

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I’m sorry for the confusion. The Primary vault is a standalone vault, meaning it is not part of your 1Password membership. It won’t be available on 1Password.com for that reason. Typically we recommend migrating your data to appropriate 1Password.com vaults (such as Personal) and deleting the Primary vault.

As for your business needs please reach out to our business team at business@1password.com. They will be able to best direct you toward the appropriate solution. Our 1Password Business offering includes a 1Password Families membership for each person that is part of the business, so everyone can keep their work and business passwords separate while still enjoying all of the benefits 1Password provides.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.