How to attach a file to an existed record on 1password website

Oxidant
Oxidant
Community Member

I found I can add new documents and attach them to already existed ones in standalone app but there's no such feature on the 1password website. Moreover, there's no section "Related" so can't figure out how I can attach them there. Please advise if there's the feature.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Membership

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Oxidant - If you're using a 1password.com account, you'll need to do your Documents work in 1Password for Mac. You're absolutely right, the website interface currently does not have this feature, though it will respect and display such linkages you make in 1Password for Mac.

• Oxidant
    Oxidant
    Community Member

Hi @Lars , thanks for confirming. Please advise if the feature is in the plans for the future releases. If it had drag'n'drop feature on the website as well...it would make using 1password.com vs the desktop app much smoother.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Oxidant - I'm not aware of any current plans to add drag/drop functionality in the near future to the web client of 1password.com. It's something we may do further down the road, but there are plenty of higher-priority items on the punchlist right now.

This discussion has been closed.