Two login categories on mobile with the same login?

Augustine
Augustine
Community Member

Hello,

I am using 1Password on my Mac and iPhone and recently noticed that there are two "login" categories on mobile. Looking in each of these categories, the logins are exactly the same. The number next to each, however, lists 19 and 89 respectively. There should be 108 total (based on the Mac 1Password numbers) in a single category.

What's going on here and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.4.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Augustine,

Would you be able to share a screenshot showing these two categories? Not the contents, but the list where you see both? Please only do so if you can without sharing any sensitive information.

▷ How to take a screenshot

Thanks.

Ben

• Augustine
    Augustine
    Community Member

Sure. Here is a picture of that screen. Again, the numbers listed for each are not correct. Each folder has the full list of logins.

I suspect this is a syncing issue as I have had trouble with Dropbox, but I don’t know how to resolve it.

• That is really quite interesting. I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like that. Thanks for providing the screenshot. To better understand what is happening 'under the hood' I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/94105/
    • Your forum username: Augustine

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.