iPw V7 login selection box

gopher
gopher
Community Member

I'm running 1Password V7 on a Mac with Firefox V61.

With V7, sometimes when I click the 1Password icon in the toolbar, it just shows me the matching login entry for the site. Other times, it shows me the whole list of entries, with the last entry I used selected. If I scroll back up the list, it shows the correct suggested item.

Is this a bug, or have I missed something?

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: OSX 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gopher: Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the trouble, and the delay getting back to you. I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but I think you may just be referring to the new Suggested Items feature in 1Password 7. But default, 1Password mini should show you items that are usable on the current webpage when you open it in the browser. Is that what you mean? if not, could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• gopher
    gopher
    Community Member

I don't think I can sanitize the screenshots and still keep them meaningful. Is there a way to send in some screenshots privately?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@gopher - sure: attach the images to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/94131/ipw-v7-login-selection-box#latest
    • Your forum username: @gopher

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down your email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :) Thanks very much!

• gopher
    gopher
    Community Member

[#LGP-41359-651] is the magic code.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gopher: Thanks! I see that we've received your email. We'll take a look and get back to you there shortly! :)

ref: LGP-41359-651

This discussion has been closed.