Hi Megan,I now have 1password 6 app on my desktop. but can't open it. or fine Legacy section to down

stanander
stanander
Community Member

new iMac is( 10.13.6 version 27 " 2017 ) I have 1password iMac 5 l'm trying too move it on the new iMac. all do is get it Frozen. can wee do a screen share ? I have the licence for 1password 5. if you can get back to me Please. Thanks, S.A.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hi Megan,I now have 1password 6 app on my desktop. but can't open it. or fine Legacy section to down

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018

@stanander - sorry to hear you're having difficulties. We don't actually have "live chat" screensharing or telephone support for 1Password, but what it sounds like might be the best idea is to take this to email so we can discuss the specifics of your 1Password setup outside of this public forum. Address it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/94148/hi-megan-i-now-have-1password-6-app-on-my-desktop-but-cant-open-it-or-fine-legacy-section-to-down#latest
    • Your forum username: @stanander

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your email in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see where things stand, we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: ERF-57372-141

This discussion has been closed.