Please, can you call me to work through my syncing issues?

Pam_relish
Pam_relish
Community Member

I am extremely frustrated with your lack of personal support. I have dug through the forum, I have read through your guides and content online...but I am still having problems and do not know where to get answers. The content "synced" from the desktop to iPhone and two laptops varies. Meaning, iPhone has some but not all data, and laptops have some (and different) data. Sync is not happening consistently across the devices. And, it is not synced correctly since shortly after my initial install to the iPhone.

Pam

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:How can I get someone from AgileBits to actually talk to me?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Pam_relish! I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with sync currently. Let's see what we can do about that. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "lack of personal support," however. You're IN one of our main support channels right now. Another (even more personal) support channel would be direct email at support@1password.com. We don't offer telephone support for 1Password, but there are indeed multiple ways of getting in contact with us for support.

Since you've got multiple devices that you say are showing inconsistent item counts, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics emails before sending them:

[#AVU-63916-111]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @Pam_relish only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: AVU-63916-111

• hannes97
    hannes97
    Community Member

I have the same issue. Unfortunately nobody is answering on my post.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @hannes97! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing just now. I also don't know where in the world you are, but for most of our workforce, the day you wrote in on was a Sunday -- our lowest-staffed day, since we all enjoy weekends just as I'm guessing you do. :) Our usual support times are pretty quick, but they are based around helping those who've been waiting longest, first. Let's get you some help in the original thread you made instead of trying to carry on the conversation in two places. When we have to stop and coordinate multiple replies to the same person/question in multiple threads, it tends to add confusion and slow the support times for everyone, including you. Thanks! One of us will be with you shortly. :)

This discussion has been closed.